IS SARKODIE POPULAR THAN PRESIDENT MILLS?

Share


According to Sarkodie,Ghana's fastest rapper,"people listen to him more than the president of Ghana".
He made this statement at the press launch of Vodafone's concert last friday to commemorate vodadone's 1st anniversary in Ghana.

A report from peacefmonline.com states that Sarkodie made this statement,“You know what time it is, I mean people listen to me much more than the president himself because it is Sarkodie everywhere you go...So I think I am the right person to speak to Ghanaians. I am on board particularly because I think you did that for the people."

“I roam the whole of Ghana playing shows in Kumasi and everywhere for free, I do a lot charity works so for this one I just took some few coins from vodafone because they can’t really pay me...,” he explained.

Well,Ghanaians are not happy with Sarkodie's statements at all and the fact that he won so many awards doesn't mean he should be proud.But we still love him though because it's always one time for your mind.


Anyway,he recently apologized to his fans by making a song,you could listen to it myjoyonline

Please post your comments and don't forget to share with your friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous May 28, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

Hahahah..lol. Sarkodie is craze. I like it though. Its good he has apologized. Hehehehehe

Anonymous July 5, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

charle,were u rapping in ur mother"s womb,cos u be too muchhhhhhhh...Rapperholic hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous July 5, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

U no sey money no be problem,king of accra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!waz uppppppp!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP