10 THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY TO YOUR PARENTS

Share

It is with no doubt that our parents are one of the most important people in our lives.
But why are they always so annoying?
If you don't want your parents to disown you,never say any of the following to them.
No matter what!

1.What did you guys do before I was born?I want all the details.

2.I know I'm not supposed to take your car out but I did and there was an accident. :(

3.Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

4.My friend's parents do this but you don't.WTF.

5.I wish you never gave birth to me.

6.Give me a break.

7.Do you mind being quite for once?

8.Talk to the hand!

9.Doing house chores isn't my hobby.Why don't you do it since it's yours?

10.School was the worst place you took me to.

What have you ever said to your parents that has made them bored?

Please post your comments and share it with your friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP